Our highest priority remains the safety of all of our Team Members and Guests, and we’re closely following the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, California Department of Health, and Riverside County Public Health Department, along with other government officials and health experts. Some of our evolving sanitation procedures include:
- Making sure rides and other areas are clean and hygienic
- Communicating and promoting the need to maintain social distance
- Promoting regular and thorough hand washing by Team Members, Contractors and Guests
- Installing sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the park to facilitate handwashing amongst Guests
- Promoting good respiratory hygiene in the workplace
- Encouraging Guests and Team Members to stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, shown symptoms, or themselves come into contact with an individual at risk or suspected of having contracted COVID-19.
- Educating all Team Members about illness prevention, preparedness and response
For additional information and resources, please visit the websites linked above for the CDC and state and county health departments.